Farmers Milling Company
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Farmers Milling Company was a flour mill established in 1918 on town lot #28.
The mill's first directors included Bernard W. Zapfe, George M. Scheidler, Anthony Meyer, Bernard Hoeing, John H. Wheeldon, Frank Klosterkemper, and George Fry. $7000 was raised in capital stock for its founding.
The mill would later be known as Smith Bros. Feed Mill after being purchased by Alvin Smith. It was demolished in 2019 and is now a parking lot for the Knights of St. John Hall.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Story of Millhousen (1984), p. 20
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 American Miller and Processor issued July 1, 1918.